Who is Witness Lee? Is the Lord’s Recovery Different from Other Christian Groups?
Check out the Thread, an ongoing work of explaining the clear heresies in the Lord’s Recovery Christian cult.
- 06/24 – “O Lord Three Times – The False Gospel of Witness Lee,” a new entry within the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine, is available.
- 06/15 – The Thread’s item “33. THE RECOVERY HAS A THIRD TESTAMENT OF THE BIBLE (1)” has it’s own, more in-depth explanation.
- 06/12 – “Thousand-Year Discipline and Matthew 8:12 (Part 1),” the first entry about “Thousand-Year Discipline,” within the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine, has been revised for accuracy.
- A new blog entry in the Site Admin’s blog.
- Updates to the College Club List.
- A new entry in the One City, One Church blog series of the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine.
“Christians on Campus” College Clubs
The Lord’s Recovery largely recruits through its college clubs. Check out our college club list to learn more about each club and how the clubs work.
From learning which college clubs are recruiting for the Lord’s Recovery Christian cult to testimonies from ex-members, from research on the Recovery’s history to books on how members can leave, check out these resources.
Recovery Members Believe in “the Minister of the Age”
Discover the truth about this false teaching and more in the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine.