Who is Witness Lee? Is the Lord’s Recovery Different from Other Christian Groups?
Check out the Thread, an ongoing work of explaining the clear heresies in the Lord’s Recovery Christian cult.
- 02/10 – “Thousand-Year Discipline and Matthew 8:12 (Part 1),” the first entry of a new blog series within the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine.
- 02/10 – The first two blog posts of One City, One Church have been revised due to an error regarding the location of Cenchrea.
- 01/25 – “Minister of the Age and 1 Corinthians 3,” the first entry of a new blog series within the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine.
- The Thread’s item “8. THE RECOVERY CONDITIONS (2)” to have its own in-depth explanation.
- Updates to the College Club List.
- A new entry in the One City, One Church blog series of the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine.
“Christians on Campus” College Clubs
The Lord’s Recovery largely recruits through its college clubs. Check out our college club list to learn more about each club and how the clubs work.
From learning which college clubs are recruiting for the Lord’s Recovery Christian cult to testimonies from ex-members, from research on the Recovery’s history to books on how members can leave, check out these resources.
Recovery Members Believe in “the Minister of the Age”
Discover the truth about this false teaching and more in the blog Deconstructing False Doctrine.